The all new SG 1400 is heavily constructed cast iron machine for today’s automotive high performance shops.
Now you can resurface all popular cast iron, aluminium, diesel Cylinder heads with steel pre-combustion chambers and Blocks at full grinder speeds in a reduced processing times.
Well tested solution as the rigid cast iron base and the table slides on prismatic guides at continuous lubrication.
Infinitely variable table traverse producing the exact surface finish desired for the wide range of gasket materials used.
Belt driven precision Ball Screw ensures smooth operation and more constant speed even at slow feed.
The spindle motor rotates at variable speed controlled by inverter (Siemens SINAMICS V20)
A user friendly control commands are located on a swing arm control panel and includes the rapid power feed of the head.
Commands allows for operation in manual, semi-automatic and programmable automatic modes.
Useful table surface 1300 × 310 mm
Table travel 1420 mm (56")
Max. working length 1200 mm (47 ¼")
Max. workpiece width 415 mm (16")
Min. - Max. workpiece height 115 - 780 mm (4½" - 31½")
Grinding Wheel diameter 415 mm (16")
Distance column - worktable center 315 mm (12,4”)
Variable Spindle speed 500 - 1350 RPM
Variable table feed speed 0 - 1500 mm/min.
Spindle Motor 4,2 kW (5,6 HP)
Head rapid feed motor 0,18 kW (0,24 HP)
Table Drive Motor 0,75 kW (1 HP)
Total power 5,0 kW (6,85 HP)
Voltage – Hz – phases 400V - 50Hz - 3ph / 230V - 60Hz - 3ph
Machine Dimensions (W×D×H) 2600×1250×2050 mm (102×49×80")
Weight machine (unpacked) 1480 kg (3265 Lbs)
Machine Shipping Weight 1950 kg (4290 Lbs)
Shipping Dimensions (W×D×H) Seaworthy wooden box packing 2750×1280×2300 mm (108×50×90")
• Low voltage electric controls (24V)
• Ball Screw Driven Variable Speed Table
• Power Column with Ball Screw
• Motorized raise and lower of the grinding head
• Variable head spindle speed with digital read-out
• 16” (405 mm) Grinding wheel with 10 grinding segments.
• Brazed tip milling tool for aluminium
• Manual / Auto Return / Continuous working cycle
• Grinding wheel dresser
• Dial Depth Indicator
• Cooling system complete of pump and cooling tank
• Swing arm control panel
• Safety guard with polycarbonate shield
• Automatic Central Lubrication System
• Pair of parallel supports
• Large + Small clamps (2+2 pcs.)
• Grinding wheel extractor
• Grinding wheel balancing arbor
• Oil for slides (1 lt.)
• Emulsible fluid (1 lt.)
• Wrench set